Banmankhi DSP got the task of execution of pending cases of three police stations

Banmankhi DSP got the task of execution of pending cases of three police stations

Hold a meeting with the three police station DSPs of Banmankhi subdivision and conduct a review meeting for the operation of law and order. Also, auction the vehicles caught with liquor soon. The said instructions were given by District Magistrate Rahul Kumar in the review meeting of Prohibition, Land Disputes and Mining Task Force in Collectorate Auditorium on Friday. The DM said that there are complaints about law and order in Banmankhi. Therefore, all the three SHOs of Banmankhi sub-division, those cases which are not being executed at the police station level, meet with the SDPO and get them executed and ensure the operation of law and order. During this, the District Magistrate also reviewed the Janta Darbar meeting to be held at the police station level. During the review, it was found that the proceedings of 35 meetings in Dagarua block, 41 in Baisa have been uploaded. Only 3 meetings in Mirganj police station of Dhamdaha subdivision, 6 in Bhawanipur, 5 in Kenagar, 13-13 meetings have been organized in Rupauli and Tikapatti. The District Magistrate directed to upload the report of all the meetings held earlier on the portal within three days. In the meeting, the DM also reviewed the prohibition campaign. Giving information during the meeting, the Excise Superintendent said that recently the vehicle has been auctioned in the district. 110 vehicles are yet to be auctioned in the district. The auction of vehicles is to be held on 7th and 8th February. Information about the auction of vehicles has been sent for publication. On the other hand, officials of the mining department said that a fine of Rs 93 lakh has been recovered from 135 vehicles caught by the mining department in the district, which is 80 percent of the target. The District Magistrate directed the Mining Officer to complete the remaining 20 percent target within two months. Additional Collector, Sadar SDO, Excise Superintendent, Mining Officer and other officers were present in the review meeting.

(with language input)


Ahiro's chief and her husband received death threats, two people of the village were made accused

Ahiro's chief and her husband received death threats, two people of the village were made accused

Anju Devi and her husband Rajeev Kumar Yadav, the head of Ahiro Panchayat, received death threats on their mobiles on Friday night. After this, Rajeev Kumar Yadav, a resident of Dumarjor village, has accused Amit Mandal and Munna Mandal, residents of Ahiro village, by apprehending it by applying to the police on Saturday.

By applying to the police, it is alleged that at around eight o'clock on Friday night, threats were made on his mobile. In this, under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, Amit Mandal and Munna Mandal have asked to get their wife Mukhiya Anju Devi passed by speaking. If not done, both the husband and wife will have to lose their lives. Along with this, a demand has been made to give an extortion of fifty thousand rupees to both of them in each scheme.

Along with this, the head will not allow any kind of plan work to be done from the fund. The head husband has also alleged in the application that the panchayat's housing assistant, Bahamdev Yadav, has also been asked by both the accused to reverse the name in the list of housing scheme, demanding 50 thousand extortion.

The head husband told that the Panchayat Sarkar Bhawan is near the house of both the accused. Because of this, there is a fear of going there and working there. In this case, SHO Maheshwar Prasad Rai told that the application of the head husband has been received. The police is investigating the matter.

Here, the accused Amit told that the benefit of PM housing is being given by the headman to the pucca house. On its complaint, false allegation of extortion is being made.

(with language input)