The craze for off-road SUV Mahindra Thar is increasing. Discussions of the performance and look of the car are being heard from place to place. Recently, Puneeth G., who hails from Mandya city of Karnataka. R. Has made headlines by making Mahindra Thar's rangoli.
Puneet has made a 20 feet x 18 feet size rangoli of Mahindra Thar and got his name registered in the India Book of Records. Puneet has also tweeted about this and dedicated his achievement to Anand Mahindra, Chairman of Mahindra Group. It is evident that due to the popularity of Mahindra Thar, its waiting period is more than 10 months.
After all, why is Thar's craze increasing
Older, right now, Mahindra Thar's name has also gone up on the tongue of the children, people do not get tired of praising it. Currently, it has become the automaker's newest product and a strong legacy of the brand. This SUV is sold in petrol and diesel engine options with both manual and automatic transmission options. It is also the safest off-roader in India and has also achieved 4 Star Safety rating from Global NCAP.
What is special about Mahindra Thar
- The car has two airbags, ABS, hill hold and hill descent control for safety purpose.
- The 17.8 cm touchscreen infotainment system present in the car makes it special, it can be operated with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Speakers have been installed on the roof of the car. Users can connect their smartwatches and mobile phones to the car through the Blue Sense app.
- Users can remove the roof of the car if they want. The Thar SUV has been launched with two options - hardtop and softtop.
- Talking about the exterior specification, it has two color bumpers, LED day-time running lamps, front fog lamps and 18-inch alloy wheels.
- The company claims that a Thar SUV with 226 mm ground clearance can easily get out of 650 mm deep water.