Sunil Pal's doctors on covid duty had to be called thieves and demons, heavy FIR lodged against comedian
Frontline workers are engaged in helping people day and night in the Corona epidemic. Doctors are trying to save people. Meanwhile, comedian Sunil Pal Sunil pal) has shared a video on social media in which he has called doctors as thieves and demons. Because of which comedian's troubles have increased. An FIR has been filed against the doctors for using objectionable words.
According to the Times of India report, an FIR has been lodged against Sunil Pal on May 4 at Andheri Police Station in Mumbai. Doctor Sushmita Bhatnagar, President of the Association of Medical Consultants has filed this complaint. According to the report, Dr. Sudhir Naik has told that Dr. Bhatnagar had seen this video for the first time on April 20.
In the video, Sunil Pal has said that the doctors are the form of God but at this time 90 percent of the doctors have taken the form of a demon, they are committing fraud. People are being admitted as Kovid infected and their bills are being made. Not only this, many organs are also being removed from his body after his death.
After filing a complaint against Sunil Pal, he has also apologized by sharing a video on social media. He said that I am sharing this video to apologize if anyone has been hurt by my words, I am sorry but I am still standing with my comment that doctors are considered to be God. But in this difficult time the poor person is getting upset. I have asked 90 percent of the doctors in my video to take the form of demon, the remaining 10 percent of the doctors are still doing their duty well. There is no need to consider doctors who are doing their work honestly. Also, I have not received any notice from the police so far.
Let us tell you, because of the video posted by Sunil Pal, the FIR filed against him has been confirmed by Inspector Vijay Belge. He has told that an FIR has been registered against Sunil under sections 500 and 502 of the IPC.