Neem has great importance in Ayurveda. The leaves, flowers, seeds, roots and bark of neem tree are used as medicine. It helps in removing many problems related to the body. Blood sugar can be controlled by taking these leaves after increasing blood sugar level. It is healthy for the body to consume it for diabetes.
During the corona period, patients of obesity, high BP and diabetes are becoming more vulnerable to infection. In such a situation, you can keep neem leaves under blood sugar level control. Many medicines are consumed during diabetes. But many types of side effects often occur from it. In such a situation, you can also treat diabetes in a natural way. Neem leaves have anti-diabetic properties. They control blood sugar.
Symptoms seen during diabetes
There is fatigue and lack of energy in the body due to diabetes. Problems such as stroke, heart and high blood pressure increase when there is diabetes.
Follow these tips when you have diabetes
- In case of diabetes, a diet rich in carbohydrates and fiber should be consumed.
- Exercise and exercise must be done every day.
Benefits of diabetes neem intake
- Neem is considered a healthy herb in Ayurveda. It has properties to protect against bacteria, infection and many diseases.
- Eating neem keeps the skin healthy. You can use Neem for face related problems like pimples, boils and pimples.
- Use of neem for type 2 diabetes is highly effective.
- Neem manages glucose levels. This makes the skin glow.
- Consuming neem also removes stomach related problems.
How to consume
You can chew neem leaves on an empty stomach. Neem water can also be drunk. Let's know how neem water is prepared.
- To prepare neem leaves water, you will have to put half a liter of neem from 15 to 20 leaves.
- Boil this water for 5 minutes. After some time the water will turn green as well as the leaves will become soft.
- After this you can consume this water. You can consume this water twice a day.
- By consuming it, your blood glucose level will be balanced.