Identify the signs of food poisoning in this way, try these measures before your health deteriorates.
The summer season brings with it a variety of diseases. A little carelessness can cause food poisoning. Actually, body temperature also increases with scorching sun during the summer season. In such a situation, our body is not able to digest more oily and spicy things properly.
Apart from this, eating external food many times also causes this problem because outside food is very strong, it is also not hygienic. In such a situation, people get many kinds of problems, which we consider as signs of heat and ignite. But these can also be symptoms of food poisoning. So do not ignore them and try these home remedies immediately so that the situation can be prevented from deteriorating.
These are the symptoms
Vomiting, stomach pain, loose motion, nausea, excessive weakness, headache, dizziness and excessive thirst etc. Be alert as soon as these symptoms appear and try the remedies mentioned here.
Try these tips
1. Do not let the body lack water at all. Drink plenty of water, take coconut water and liquid diet.
2. Relax the stomach and take light food like khichdi, oatmeal etc.
3. Boil basil leaves. Drink its water mixed with honey.
4. Banana is very useful during food poisoning. The potassium present in it makes the body recover faster.
5. If loose motions are being made, drink sugar-salt and lemon solution or drink electrol water.
6. Lemon juice is helpful in eliminating bacteria. Mix black salt in its juice and eat it.
7. Boil mint leaves in water, then filter and drink that water. It gives a lot of relief.
8. Contact the specialist immediately if the problem becomes more or else this problem can also take a serious form.
Keep these things in mind too
1. Take care of cleanliness while cooking food. Wash the vegetables thoroughly and use them.
2. Do not keep food in the fridge for a long time. Finish eating on the same day.
3. While keeping raw meat in the refrigerator, keep it away from cooked food or else bacteria can be produced in it.
4. Keep dry spices, gram flour, flour, etc. in an airtight container.