The call for tea is such that if people do not get tea on time, then the fond people start getting headaches. But more tea is said to be harmful for health. Drinking this causes problems like gas, acidity in the stomach. If you are also fond of drinking tea, then drink clove tea. This tea will work as a medicine for your health and will protect your body from both external and internal diseases. Know the benefits of clove tea.
1. Clove tea is very effective in eliminating digestive problems. Clove tea stimulates the digestive system and reduces acidity. If you drink clove tea about half an hour before eating, the food is easily digested.
2. Clove tea is helpful in relieving toothache. It has anti-bacterial properties. Apart from this, drinking clove tea during body pain is also very relaxing.
3. Clove tea is very beneficial to avoid cold. The effect of clove is hot, so drinking it two to three times on cold days or during seasonal changes prevents colds, coughs and colds.
4. Clove tea is also helpful in eliminating phlegm problem in sinus or chest. If you have a sinus
complaint, drinking clove tea daily in the morning ends the infection and relieves the sinus.
5. Eugenol present in cloves provides immediate relief in breathing problems. Drinking clove tea thrice a day gives great benefit to asthma patients.
How to make clove tea
Boil two to three cloves in a cup of water. After this, add small quarter teaspoon tea leaves. After filtering, add honey to it and drink.
These are the properties of cloves
Although cloves are used in all climates, but due to the warmer effect, in winter, it is consumed more in cloves. It is rich in potassium, protein, iron, sodium, carbohydrates, calcium and hydrochloric acid. Vitamin A and C are also found in cloves as well as magnesium and fiber are also present in it.