For how many people: 6
For making kofta 700 grams grated cottage cheese, 100 grams all-purpose flour, salt as per taste, white pepper, 15 grams broken cashews, 50 grams khoya, some threads of saffron, oil for frying, 30 ml. oil, 500 g curd, 250 g ml. Cream, salt to taste, black pepper, 20 grams sugar, 5 grams chopped almonds, and 2 grams chopped pistachios.
1. Soak fenugreek in hot water for half an hour.
2. Mix the cottage cheese, all-purpose flour, salt, and white pepper powder together and make a smooth and smooth dough. Now make equal 16 rounds from it. Wrap 2-3 cashew nuts, a little khoya, and 1-2 threads of saffron inside each tablet and make balls.
3. To make the gravy, beat the curd very well and add cream, salt, pepper, and sugar to it. Then put oil in a pan and heat it and add the curd mixture to it and cook while stirring continuously till it comes to a boil.
4. Put the pre-prepared cottage cheese balls in the serving dish and pour curd gravy on top.
5. Serve hot garnished with almonds, pistachios, and green coriander.