China again blocked the investigation, prevented the WHO team going to investigate the origin of the corona

China again blocked the investigation, prevented the WHO team going to investigate the origin of the corona

The vaccine for the corona epidemic has been received by all countries around the world. Also, research on medicines is also going on, but it is not yet known how this virus came to humans.

However, there is speculation that the corona infection from Chinese bats came to humans, but this too has not been confirmed. To find out where and how the infection spread, the World Health Organization (WHO) team wants to investigate bat caves and animal husbandry farms in China, but the dragon has rejected this proposal as always. After this, once again his role on the issue of spreading the corona epidemic is looking suspicious.

At the same time, it has been claimed in the media report that the WHO had proposed to visit a place named Inshi in China to find out the origin of the corona epidemic. This place is six hours away from Wuhan, which is considered the epicenter of the corona epidemic. But China has rejected this offer.

However, this is not the first time that China has blocked proposed international investigations for the origin of the corona. In the same year, the World Health Organization team arrived in China for investigation, but even during that time the activities of the team members were kept limited. Ultimately, the team called for further investigation to arrive at a conclusion.

After this, in August last, US intelligence agencies told President Joe Biden that the corona virus was not a biological weapon, but it was probably leaked from the lab or natural transmission. However, China has consistently rejected the claim that the corona virus originated in its country.

The Animal Farm of Wuhan came into the limelight when animals were being sold from here against the law and taken to the market in Wuhan.

(with language input)


Heavy rains, floods and landslides cause havoc in Nepal, death toll reaches 88

Heavy rains, floods and landslides cause havoc in Nepal, death toll reaches 88

 11 more people have died in Nepal due to floods and landslides caused by heavy rains. The death toll has risen to 88 on Thursday. According to the latest data released by the Ministry of Disaster Management, 30 people are missing in these incidents so far.

Panchthar, a district in eastern Nepal, has recorded the highest number of deaths at 27. This was followed by 13 deaths each in Ilam and Doti districts. Deaths were also reported from 15 other districts including Kalikot, Baitadi, Dadeldhura, Bajang, Humla, Solukhumbu, Puthan, Dhankuta, Morang, Sunsari and Udaipur.

At least 88 people have lost their lives in recent incidents of floods, landslides and floods in different parts of the country following incessant rains in the last three days, Health Ministry officials said. The death of 11 people has been confirmed on Thursday morning. He told that 63 people died on Wednesday, while on Tuesday the death toll was 14.

Natural disaster has occurred in 20 districts of Nepal. 21 people have gone missing in Bajhang district. However, the weather conditions have started improving from Thursday. Meanwhile, Home Minister Balkrishna Khand has directed Nepal Police, Armed Police Forces, National Investigation Department and Nepal Army to immediately evacuate foreign tourists stranded in Humla district.

Twelve people, including four Slovenian tourists and three guides, are stranded in Nakhla in Humla district, 700 km west of Kathmandu. The road in Limi area was blocked due to heavy snowfall. Humla Chief District Officer Ganesh Acharya said they were on their way back to Simikot after completing their trekking expedition at Limi.

Snow had started in the area since Sunday and rescue operations could not be carried out on Wednesday due to bad weather. Officials said that the local administration has sought a helicopter from the Home Ministry to carry out the rescue operation.

(with language input)