Coronavirus: Dubai eases travel restrictions for its residents coming from other countries including India

Coronavirus: Dubai eases travel restrictions for its residents coming from other countries including India

Dubai has eased travel restrictions for its residents coming from many other countries including India. However, it is mandatory for such people to take both doses of the UAE-approved Kovid-19 Vaccines. This information has been given in the news in the media. According to the news of Gulf News, the Supreme Committee on Crisis and Disaster Management in Dubai announced an update of Dubai's travel protocol regarding travelers coming from South Africa, Nigeria and India. This committee was headed by Sheikh Mansoor bin Mohammed bin Rashid Makhtoum.

According to this, only such travelers coming to Dubai from India will need a valid residential visa who have taken both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine validated by the UAE. According to the report, the four vaccines that the UAE government has recognized include Sinopharma, Pfizer-Biontech, Sputnik-V and Oxford-AstraZeneca.

About 30 lakh people had to run away from home
At the same time, the UN refugee agency said that despite the worldwide movement of people being disrupted due to the Kovid-19 crisis, about 3 million people had to flee their homes last year. These people were forced to do so because of war, violence, persecution and human rights violations and other reasons. The UNHRC said in its latest 'Global Trends' report that the total number of displaced people has increased to 824 million worldwide, which is almost the same as the population of Germany and this is a new record since World War II.

Filippo Grandi, the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, said conflict and the impact of climate change in places such as Mozambique, Ethiopia's Tigre region and Africa's Sahel region are among the main reasons for the displacement of refugees in 2020. For the ninth year in a row, there has been an annual increase in the number of forced displaced people. "In a year when we were all confined to our homes in our cities, communities, about 3 million people actually had to be displaced because they had no other option," said Grandi.


Shopping in supermarket became the cause of death! Exit gate closed after massive fire, 396 people were burnt to death

Shopping in supermarket became the cause of death! Exit gate closed after massive fire, 396 people were burnt to death

Supermarkets exist for shopping in countries around the world, where people reach to buy their everyday things. These supermarkets are equipped with all kinds of facilities to make them safe for the people. But what if someone goes to the supermarket for shopping, but does not come back alive. Actually, one such incident came to light in Paraguay on this day, when a huge fire broke out in a supermarket located in Asunción, the capital of the country. 396 people died in this incident.

On August 1, 2004, a massive fire broke out at the Ycuá Bolaños supermarket in Asuncion. The thing to note here is that in case of fire, the exit gate is usually opened, so that people can get out safely. But after the fire in this supermarket, the exit gate itself was closed. The reason behind this was to prevent people from stealing goods. On the other hand, while supermarkets around the world are safe, this building lacked adequate fire protection systems. The president of the supermarket company as well as various employees were later sentenced to prison for their actions during the fire.

How did the fire in the supermarket?

On August 1, 2004, there were two explosions on the first floor, after which a fire broke out. This fire kept burning for seven hours, after hard work, the fire department brought the fire under control. After the incident, it was found that 396 people have died due to burns. In addition, more than 500 people have been injured. The cause of the fire was told that there was a bad barbecue chimney, which leaked hot flammable gases into the roof. Because of this the fire started.

More attention was given to supermarket goods than life

Fire survivors and volunteer firefighters alleged that during the time the fire broke out, the doors inside the complex were locked at the instructions of supermarket owners Juan Pio Paiva and his son Victor Daniel. Because of this people got trapped inside the blazing complex. This was done so that people could not run away with the goods without paying. However, the management of the supermarket vehemently denied these allegations. At the same time, Paiva, his son and the security guard surrendered before the police and charges were framed against them.