Trump sacked the top official of the Ministry of Home Affairs, told the presidential election was safe
Washington US President Donald Trump has sacked a top Interior Ministry official who said last week that the presidential election on November 3 was the safest election in US history. Trump has filed lawsuits in several states alleging fraud in these elections, but could not provide any evidence to substantiate his claims. Trump on Tuesday tweeted that he had sacked Christopher Krebs, director of the 'Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency' ( CISA ) in the Interior Ministry . He tweeted, "Chris Krebs' recent statement regarding the safety of the 2020 election is absolutely wrong.
There were widespread irregularities and frauds in the elections, the votes of dead people were counted, election guards were not allowed to go to polling stations, there were "flaws" in the voting machine due to which the votes cast for the trump (Elected President Joe) went to Biden's account. "Trump said," so Chris Krebs is dismissed from the post of director of the 'Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency' with immediate effect. " Has been declared the winner of the presidential election, but Trump has refused to accept his defeat, claiming he has won the election.
Members of the Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC), including the 'Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency', issued a statement on November 12 that the election held on November 3 is the safest election in US history. Several lawmakers, including Mark Warner, co-chairman and MP of the Senate Cybersecurity Caucus and Adam Schiff, the chairman of the 'House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence', have condemned Krebs' sacking.