Kadhi Recipe: This one secret ingredient will make Kadhi so tasty, the eaters will never tire of praising it
When people get bored of eating the same food every day, then they feel like making something different. In such a situation, we often think of curry rice. Curry rice is one of the favorite foods of most of the people. People make Kadhi in their own way. Some people like kadhi with dumplings, while some like potato, spinach, carrot or boondi.
Most people have the same method of making kadhi, but everyone's kadhi tastes different. The most caution is needed in the dumpling kadhi, because if the dumplings remain tight, then the whole taste gets spoiled. So today we will tell you such a way to make kadhi, which will make your dumplings 100% soft. Apart from this, we will tell you about such a secret ingredient that will give such a taste to your kadhi that the foodies will not get tired of praising it.
Ingredients: Two small bowls for gram flour dumplings, half a bowl of gram flour for curry, one to one and a half bowls of curd which is neither too fresh nor too sour, a whole red chili, half a teaspoon of fenugreek, two pinches of asafoetida, half a teaspoon of cumin, Half teaspoon mustard, five to seven curry leaves, one teaspoon turmeric, half teaspoon red chili powder, half teaspoon coriander powder, salt as per taste.
Secret ingredient: Five to seven cloves of garlic, but when and how to put it, you will know by reading further.
Prepare Kadhi like this
- first flour to make dumpling in a large pot. Make a thick paste by adding a little salt, a little red chili and a little water to it. Beat this paste well with hands until the gram flour starts floating on the water. After this, keep the whipped gram flour for some time.
- Now ready solution to make curry. First, put curd in a big vessel and mix it well with half a bowl of gram flour. After this add turmeric, coriander powder and red chili powder and mix again. Now fill a jug and pour water in it so that it becomes like a thin batter.
- Now add two tablespoons oil in a frying pan. After the oil is hot, add fenugreek seeds, then add asafoetida, cumin, mustard seeds and curry leaves. After this, pour the batter and keep stirring it with a spoon till the curry comes to a boil. After this, reduce the gas and let the curry cook on low flame for at least one to one and a half hours. Remember, the better the curry is cooked, the more delicious it will be.
- When to get curry boiling, if you put it to taste with salt and put in close Grind boiling curry from five to grate the bud of seven garlic as a secret ingredient. Believe me, this garlic flavor will make your kadhi taste great.
- Getting until curry cooking, collect ready Pkaudian. For this, put a lot of oil in a pan and heat the oil very much. Fill a big vessel halfway with water. Now put small dumplings in the pan with your hands. If the dumplings become light pink, then take them out directly in a vessel containing water. Let the fried dumplings remain in the water till the dumplings are added for the second time.
- Take out extracted without Thereafter dumpling water and collect it in a plate. Due to this, the dumplings will become soft by absorbing the remaining water and the extra oil will also come out in the water.
- When the curry is cooked for about an hour to put it all Pkaudian and boil with a little dumpling. Then turn off the gas and cover the curry for some time. Your kadhi is ready.