You should know that your skin needs more care during the rainy season. In this season there is heat with humidity and there is excessive sweating. In this season, skin problems, such as allergies, boils and pimples also come out more to people. In this season, special skin care is needed, so that you are safe from skin diseases and you look radiant. We are telling you some important skin care tips and some home remedies in monsoon, which will keep your skin healthy. I will help you.
- Even in monsoon, your skin is at risk from the harmful ultra-violet rays of the sun, because there is strong sunlight in between, which is harmful for your skin. So do not forget to use sunscreen every day.
- The viscosity of monsoon can cause extra oil on your face. Wash your face at least two-three times a day to avoid excess oil and dirt and protect your skin from allergies or infections.
- Acne and pimples are common in this season, so drink plenty of water to detox your body.
- Try to avoid makeup this season, as it can clog the pores. In such a situation, clogged pores are formed due to pimple and break-out.
- Although the dead skin from the skin comes out on its own in a few days, but sometimes the dead cells are not able to come out completely on their own, as a result of which the facial skin becomes dry and the pores get clogged. Exfoliation can help prevent this. You can use some great exfoliators like coffee, tea bags, sugar, baking soda, papaya, oatmeal and yogurt.
- Apart from skin exfoliation, its cleansing is also necessary. For this you can use coconut oil, tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar, aloe vera, honey, lemon and rose water.
- After washing your face or removing makeup, do your skin toning. You can also buy a good skin toner. Apart from this, you can also try toning using natural ingredients like green tea, lemon juice, rose water, cucumber water and chamomile tea.
- Don't forget to moisturize your skin after toning, as it helps to keep your skin hydrated and soft. You can use coconut oil, hemp seed oil and olive oil as natural moisturizers.