Four kids were electrocuted on Sunday night in Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, as they were playing close to a fan, according to the police.
“In the home of Virendra Kumar Saroj, a villager in the vicinity of the Barasagwar Police Station, four children perished from electric shock. Ashutosh Kumar, the Circle Officer (city), said that further measures are being implemented.
The names of the departed children are Mayank, Himanshi, Himank, and Mansi.
He said, “The kids were playing near a “farrata” fan that was turned on.”
According to Circle Officer Kumar, initial findings point to electrocution being the cause of death.
He further said that a comprehensive investigation is now ongoing and that the police have submitted the remains for autopsy.