After the spot fixing ban is over, Sreesanth said- I am free now

After the spot fixing ban is over, Sreesanth said- I am free now

New Delhi. The seven-year ban on Indian fast bowler S Sreesanth for alleged spot-fixing came to an end on Sunday. The fast bowler was initially banned for life but fought a legal battle against the decision. Thirty-seven-year-old Sreesanth has already made it clear that at the end of the ban he intends to resume at least his domestic career and his home state Kerala has promised that if this fast bowler proves his fitness, he will Will consider his name.

Sreesanth tweeted on Friday, a few days before the ban was over, "I am completely free of any allegations and will now represent the sport I love the most." I will try my best with every ball, even if it is practice. "He said," I have a maximum of five to seven years left and I will try my best for whichever team I play. ''

With the Indian domestic season being postponed due to the Corona virus epidemic, it is to be seen when Kerala will be able to return if they decide to give them a chance. India's domestic season starts in August but due to the epidemic, the entire program has become busy. Sreesanth was banned for life for alleged spot-fixing in the 2013 season of the IPL but last year the Cricket Board of India (BCCI) ombudsman had reduced his ban to seven years.