Indian Railway: Three more trains from Patna to Varanasi and Gaya, seven trains will also run on other routes of Bihar
Along with the improvement in the situation of Kovid transition, Indian Railways is slowly starting to undo the operation of trains. In this episode, East Central Railway has started Patna (Patna), Jehanabad (Jehanabad), Gaya (Gaya), Arwal (Arwal), Buxar (Buxar), Bhojpur (Bhojpur) including Chandauli of Uttar Pradesh (Uttar Pradesh). In view of the convenience of passengers of Chandauli, Varanasi and other districts, three more passenger trains have started operating from today. According to the information given by the Railways, the operation of three MEMU trains is being restored. Out of these, two trains will run on Patna-Gaya rail section while one train will run on Patna-Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay-Varanasi Junction rail section. Apart from this, it has also been decided to operate seven pairs of other passenger trains.
Patna to Varanasi in the morning Trains
03298 MEMU Special will depart from Patna Junction at 5.45 AM. This train will reach Varanasi Junction at 01.10 hrs via Secretariat Halt, Phulwari Sharif, Danapur, Neura, Sadishopur, Bihta, Koilwar, Ara, Bihiya, Raghunathpur, Dumraon, Buxar, Gahmar, Dildarnagar, Zamania, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Junction. The arrival time of this train at Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Junction is scheduled at 12.00 noon. At Arrah this train will arrive at 7.00 am while at Buxar at 09.05 am. In return direction, this train will become 03289 Dn MEMU Special and will leave Varanasi at 3.00 pm, Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay at 4.20 pm, Buxar at 7.10 pm, Ara at 9.00 pm and reach Patna Junction at 12.05 pm. The arrival of this train in Danapur will be done only at 10.10 pm.
Train from Patna to Gaya at 6.30 am
03337 MEMU Special leaving Patna Junction at 06.30 AM will arrive Jehanabad at 7.55 AM and Gaya at 9.15 AM. Stoppage of this train has also been given at all the stations and halts of Patna-Gaya railway section. In return direction, this train will depart as 03338 from Gaya at 10.00 am to reach Jehanabad at 11.15 am and reach Patna Junction at 12.50 pm. One train will also leave for Gaya from Patna Junction at 1.45 pm. Train No. 03365 after leaving Patna will reach Taregna at 2.37 hrs, Jehanabad at 3.06 hrs and Jehanabad at 4.30 pm, stopping at all stations and halts. In return direction this train will become 03374 and will leave Gaya at 6.00 PM. Stopping at Jehanabad at 7.12 pm, it will reach Patna Junction at 8.50 pm. The special thing is that the stoppage of this train is not given at all the halts in return.
The announcement of the operation of these trains
- Train No. 0333738 Patna - Gaya MEMU Passenger Special will leave Patna at 06.30 hrs everyday from Wednesday and will reach Gaya at 09.15 hrs. In return direction it will leave Gaya at 10.00 hrs and reach Patna at 12.50 hrs.
- Train No. 03365-3374 Patna - Gaya MEMU Passenger will depart from Patna at 13.45 hrs and reach Gaya at 16.30 hrs. In return direction it will leave Gaya at 18.00 hrs and reach Patna at 20.50 hrs.
- Train No. 03298-89 Patna – Varanasi MEMU Passenger Special will leave Patna at 05.45 hrs everyday from Thursday to reach Varanasi at 13.10 hrs. Departure from Varanasi at 15.00 hrs and reach Patna at 00.05 hrs.
- 05241 Sonpur - Panchdevri DEMU Passenger will arrive Sonpur at 16.50 hrs from Thursday and reach Panchdevri at 22.10 hrs. In return direction it will leave Panchdevri at 06.15 hrs and reach Sonpur at 11.40 hrs.
- Train No. 05542 Narkatiaganj - Raxaul DEMU will leave Narkatiaganj at 09.00 and reach Raxaul at 10.10. In return direction it will depart at 04.45 hrs and reach Muzaffarpur at 10.35 hrs.
- Train No. 05596 Muzaffarpur - Samastipur DEMU Passenger Special will leave Muzaffarpur at 12.25 hrs and reach Samastipur at 17.30 hrs.
- Train No. 05262 Raxaul - Muzaffarpur will leave Raxaul at 16.30 hrs and reach Muzaffarpur at 21.30 hrs.
- Train No. 05260 will leave Narkatiaganj - Muzaffarpur at 03.00 hrs and reach Muzaffarpur at 06.25 hrs. In return direction, it will leave Narkatiaganj at 15.35 hrs and reach Narkatiaganj at 19.23 hrs.
- Train No. 03645 Dildarnagar – Tarighat Passenger will leave Dildarnagar at 11.30 hrs from Thursday and will depart from Tarighat at 12.20 hrs and Tarighat at 13.00 hrs and will reach Dildarnagar at 13.50 hrs.
- 03601/03602 and 03327/03328 passenger will be operated daily from Thursday to prior time.