NCR Night Curfew Guideline: If you want to go from Delhi to Noida-Ghaziabad in the night curfew, then these are the rules, read the complete guidelines
Night Curfew Guideline has been implemented till 30 April in the capital Delhi, as well as Noida Night Curfew Guideline and Ghaziabad Night Curfew Guideline has also been implemented till 17 April. . In such a situation, there are many people who live in Noida-Ghaziabad and want to work in Delhi or live in Delhi and are working in NCR cities, for them it is very difficult to understand the rules of both places. is. Let me tell you that there is no restriction on traveling at night, but in Delhi, it is possible through e-pass, except for some services, whereas in the NCR, only the ICard of people engaged in essential services has been accepted as a pass. In Noida and Delhi, only showing Icards will do the job.
For the last two days, heavy jams have been seen on the Delhi-NCR borders, there is no restriction on the means of transport but the e-pass is being strictly investigated. Volunteers are also keeping an eye on the night curfew with the police after ten o'clock in the night. About 500 people have been booked for violating the night curfew in Delhi. One can easily apply for e-pass in Delhi by visiting https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/init/ .
These are the rules of night curfew in Delhi
1. Those who get the vaccine will be exempt but will have to take an e-pass.
2. Shoppers associated with ration, grocery, fruit, vegetable, milk, medicine are allowed to move through e-pass only.
3. There is no restriction on the traffic movement during the night curfew.
4. E-pass is not necessary for print and electronic media, discount is given through iCard.
5. Private doctor nurse paramedical staff are also exempt from showing ID card.
6. Passengers going to the airport, railway station and bus base will also be exempted from showing tickets.
7. Public transport such as buses, Delhi metro, auto, taxi can take only those people who are exempted during the night curfew.
8. Pregnant women and patients going for treatment will get a discount.
9. People of all departments engaged in essential services are exempted, the Delhi government order has said that it is about the movement of the people and not about the essential goods and essential services.
What to do if you are in Ghaziabad?
1.Center, State Government, Municipal Corporation, Municipal body officials and employees are kept free from the night curfew.
2. Emergency services, health and family welfare related medical, establishment, police, jail, home guards, civil security, fire brigade, electricity, water supply is also free.
3. Transport, civil service and all necessary services will continue on display of identity card.
4. Door-to-door food items, print and electronic media, petrol pumps and CNG pumps, ATM, railway station, bus stand and airport passengers are also exempted through Icards and tickets.
What are the rules in Noida?
1. Central and state workers, workers associated with essential services, will have to show the Icard for the rebate.
2. Personal medical personnel including doctors, para medical staff, nursing staff, diagnostic centers, clinics, pharmacy people are exempt.
3. Pregnant women and sick people are completely exempted from going to the hospital.
4. People will be completely exempted from showing tickets to go to the airport, bus stand and railway station.
5. Services related to media, shops related to essential services, banks and insurance personnel, petrol pumps, LPG and CNG workers, power generation and distribution units will also continue to be shown by Icards.