Keeping in mind the environmental damage caused by vehicles , the world's longest (6000 km) Great American Rail Trail is being built in America. Passing through 12 states, this track connects the two ends of the country. This is an ambitious project of the government in terms of environment, which started in 2019. So far 3200 km of track has been prepared. People can enjoy exercise and cycling here in a clean environment. It has also been passed through old and closed railway tracks at many places.
Unique cycle tracks in other countries
* The 4,450 km long EuroVelo track covers ten countries with six routes. It passes through the middle of Europe from the Atlantic Sea to the Black Sea.
* The 346 km long TransPennian Trail started in 2001. In northern England this route was built using unpaved tracks. This route offers a grand tableau of nature and heritage.
* 7.6 kilometer long elevated cycle track in Xiamen, China.
* A 200 meter long path passing through the lake in the Limburg province of Belgium.
Features : -5950 km long state-of-the-art cycle track, so far 3200 km path has been completed -
12 states crossing the south-east US to the north-west US cycle path.
- Construction started in 2019, likely to be completed by 2022