Silver shells fired at enemies:
It is located in Churu district of Rajasthan. This fort was built by Thakur Kushal Singh in the year 1694. The motive behind this was to provide self-defense as well as protection to the people of the state. This fort is the only fort in the world where silver shells were fired at the enemy with cannon when the ammunition ran out during the war. This was a very surprising event in history, which took place in the year 1814.
At that time, this fort was ruled by Thakur Shivji Singh, a descendant of Thakur Kushal Singh. According to historians, Thakur Shivji Singh's army had 200 infantry and 200 cavalry, but during the war, the number of the army suddenly increased, because the people living here were ready to do anything for their king.