Snake in Kitchen: Poisonous snake entered the kitchen, and created terror by going between utensils

Snake in Kitchen: Poisonous snake entered the kitchen, and created terror by going between utensils

Social Media Trending:  A very dangerous video is going viral on social media. Everyone will be stunned after watching this video. Let us tell you that the video has been posted on the social media platform YouTube. It has been written in the caption of this video that after many years such an angry and dangerous Chandra Nag was found in the kitchen, he saved the angry spitting Monocled Cobra. You will also start getting scared of the snake's anger.

king cobra entered the house

It is shown in this video how a dangerous and poisonous cobra entered the kitchen of someone's house and is not taking the name of the exit. To get this snake out of the house, people who rescue the snake are called. To see what happened after this, you must first watch this viral video.

long hard work

The tension between the snake and the rescuer continued for a long time. Sometimes the snake ran after the utensils and sometimes towards the cylinder. But the rescuer also did not give up and after a long hard work caught the snake and died. At the end of this video, it is shown how the snake was locked in a container. Let us tell you that the snake was seen in a lot of anger. 

trembling people watching the video

One small mistake and the person who came to catch the snake could have ended the game. People will start trembling after seeing this video (Trending Video). Seeing this video, many people (Social Media Users) could not stop themselves from reacting. People gave different reactions in the comment section. This video was dangerous. 

(with language input)