‘AAP ka Ramrajya’ Website Launched on Ram Navami by Arvind Kejriwal’s Party To Take On BJP In Lok Sabha Elections

With its leader and chief minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal, incarcerated, the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) celebrated Ram Navami by launching the website “AAP ka Ramrajya,” which would serve as the platform for the party’s 22 Lok Sabha campaign seats.

The website’s left upper corner has a picture of Lord Ram and AAP National Convener Kejriwal holding the Indian flag, like his profile photo on the microblogging platform “X.”

Two days before the first round of election on April 19, AAP leaders MP Sanjay Singh, ministers Atishi and Saurabh Bhardwaj, and spokeswoman Jasmine Shah launched the website on Wednesday in an obvious effort to take the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to task over its fundamental Hindutva philosophy.

Singh said, “We are launching a website, ‘AAP ka Ramrajya,’ on this occasion of Ram Navami.” According to Arvind Kejriwal, Ram Rajya was realized by Lord Ram and discussed by Mahatma Gandhi.

“Raghukul reeti sada chali ayi, pran jaye par vachan na jayi,” said Atishi, paraphrasing a couplet from the Ramayan. Even if he is incarcerated, Kejriwal never stops considering the well-being of the public rather than his own. We have shared our work online so that people may vote for the AAP when they become aware of Kejriwal’s activities.”

The first video on the website is a speech given by the chief minister in March 2021. In it, he states that the AAP administration is motivated by the idea of “Ram Rajya,” or the reign of Lord Ram, and he goes on to outline ten principles that, in his opinion, would best characterize “Ram Rajya.” In general, they include ensuring access to food, a high standard of education, healthcare, water, power, work, housing, women’s security, and senior citizen pilgrimages.

Ever then, the AAP has embellished its assertions at every chance. The chief minister took part in Sundarkand Path recitations and bhandaras held by the party in the lead-up to Ram Lalla’s pran pratishtha at the Ayodhya shrine on January 22. There were also several references to the Ramadan in Finance Minister Atishi’s 2024 budget address. Unlike many of his partners in the opposition’s Indian National Developmental Inclusive Alliance (INDIA) grouping, Kejriwal had also unequivocally approved the construction of the Ram Temple in his Republic Day speech earlier this year. “Friends, the pran pratishtha of Shri Ram Lalla was conducted at Ayodhya a few days ago. For the whole nation and the globe, this is a cause for immense pride, happiness, and celebration. People enthusiastically celebrated the occasion. He had said, “On the one side, we have to show our love for Shri Ram, but we also need to draw lessons from his example and internalize his teachings.

Kejriwal had prayed at the Ram Temple in Ayodhya, as did Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann and their families. The party aimed to strengthen its Ram connection on Ram Navami by fusing the idea of “Ram Rajya” with its promises to the people and vision of administration.

“The idea of Ram Rajya is a contemporary state. Ram Rajyas are two in number. Gandhi Ji’s and Godse’s respective ones. Health Minister Bhardwaj said, “Ram Rajya is an example of a welfare state where citizens face no difficulties and their challenges are taken care of by the government.”

“Daihik, daivik, bhautik tapa, Ramrajya nahi kahuhi vyapa, sab nar karahi paraspar preeti, chahahi swadharm neerat shruti neeti,” Bhardwaj also cited a couplet from Tulsidas’s Ramcharit Manas.You may get an idea of this Ram Rajya on this page when Kejriwal discusses the Delhi and Punjab models. He desires that the same be implemented all around the nation.”

According to Shah, the AAP supports voting based on the quality of work. Kejriwal is a proponent of work politics. Fake cases have been placed on him. But we’ve never shied away from performing. Kejriwal has discussed how Ram Rajya inspires us in his speech to the Delhi Assembly. The BJP feels hurt because we continue to do better job while it engages in corruption. We’re going to poll folks on how good our job is,” said Shah.

When asked whether “Ram Rajya” will be included in the AAP manifesto, Singh said that it already appears in the work that the AAP administration has been doing for the last nine years.

“You look at our manifesto and the BJP’s manifesto,” Atishi said. You’ll recognize the difference. Their previous pledges are no longer included in the manifesto. Conversely, Kejriwal ji is reporting his efforts to the nation.”

Bhardwaj said, “No, because we believe the 30% of BJP voters are blind supporters (andh bhakt) and nothing can make them change their mind,” when asked whether the AAP was taking on the BJP on its core basis. The remaining 70% is our goal.

Related Articles

Back to top button