New Delhi. The Center said on Monday that door-to-door survey work in the prohibited areas declared due to Corona virus infection cases in Delhi will be completed by July 6 and the process will be repeated in the entire city after that. A Delhi government official said that the administration has so far surveyed 3.68 lakh homes in the prohibited area and claimed that the process is nearing completion.
The government last week decided to survey the entire population of the national capital in the context of corona virus infection and set a July 6 deadline to complete it. Earlier, the target was to complete door-to-door survey in the prohibited areas by June 30. "The door-to-door survey in the prohibited areas will be completed by July 6 on a priority basis," said a Home Ministry official. (The date has been extended as the number of prohibited areas in Delhi has increased to 435.) After this the process will be adopted all over Delhi.