Problems of flatulence, gas, acidity or constipation after eating are common in pregnancy. Women have these problems due to the weakening of the digestive system during pregnancy. It is difficult to get rid of these problems completely during pregnancy, but through some measures, the problem can be controlled to a great extent.
1. Instead of eating food at once, eat it little by little in a day and chew it well. If you work, always keep healthy snacks with you.
2. Eat light food. It takes a long time to digest smooth and spicy food, avoid eating such. Apart from this, avoid eating soda, processed food, non-veg etc.
3. Wear loose and comfortable clothes. Especially whatever clothes are there should not be tight at the waist and chest.
4. Keep taking water and other fluids in maximum quantity daily, so that there is no shortage of water in the body. Take two meals before going to bed at night.
5. Apple is very helpful in dealing with the problem of indigestion. If possible, eat apples daily. If you do not eat apples, then eat pomegranate or other iron-bearing fruits.
6. Reduce your intake of tea and coffee. If possible, avoid them completely during this time because they cause problems like acidity, gas, and heartburn.
7. Exercise regularly as advised by the doctor. Apart from this, definitely take a walk. Especially after a while in the morning and after dinner, definitely take a walk. This will digest food easily and will give relief in problems like gas, acidity, indigestion.
8. Squeeze one lemon into a glass of water. Now add honey to it and boil water to make tea. When the water boils, keep it to cool down. Drink while sipping. This improves the digestive system.
9. If there are more problems, tell the expert about it. If possible, make a diet chart for yourself and follow it honestly.