The Israeli army had bombed the school of children from the sky, the reason for some photos to hide the mistake
Bahr El-Baqar Primary School Bombing: There are many such incidents recorded in history, which seem to be shameful to humanity. One such incident was seen in Egypt. Here, a primary school in Bahr El-Baqar village was bombed by the Israel Air Force. This incident took place today, ie on 8 April (8 April History) in the year 1970. In which 46 children were killed, while 50 children were injured (Massacre De Bahr El-Baqar). 130 children were studying in the school at the time of the incident. The school building was badly damaged.
The brutal job of bombing the school was done by the Israeli Air Force with F4 Phantom II fighter bombers. The bombs were fired at 9:20 am on April 8 (Bahr El-Baqar School Bombing). One storey school was hit by five bombs and two air-to-ground missiles were fired. Different statements came from both sides regarding the attack. Egyptian and Arab sources said that the attack was a deliberate genocide. They called it a war crime and talked about ceasing a ceasefire.
Human error was told
On the other hand, Israel and its Western allies called it a human error made by Israel. They even went so far as to prove that the attack was a mistake by mistake, that this school used to be the first Egyptian military establishment. The attack was carried out by the Israeli military as a part of Operation Priha. Earlier, similar bombings were carried out on Abu Jabal factory, in which 80 employees were killed. However, the Israeli government accepted the mistake of bombing Abu Jabal.
Defense Minister continues to defend
The then defense minister Moshe Dayan and the Israeli envoy in the UN, Yosef Tekoh Bahr, repeatedly defended the attack on el-Bakr. Official sources claimed that photographs of the school were taken with the help of satellite, in which some students were seen taking military training. These incidents of bombing from the sky happened during the Arab-Israeli War (1967–1970) (War of Attrition). Operation Pariha was part of this war. Moshe Dayan had said on this incident, 'We checked and checked again and this time there has been no mistake. Perhaps secondary schools are run on military bases in Egypt. '
What did the Egyptian commander say?
At the same time, the Egyptian commander Abdelatim Ramadan said about the incident, 'In fact, the Israelis had targeted two places (Bahr El-Baqar Massacre). The first attack was made at military installations located 30 kilometers from the Suez Canal, where it was also attacked earlier on 18–19 December 1969. The second attack was carried out at Bahr El-Bakr Primary School (Bahr El-Baqar School Massacre). It is said that after this attack, Israel had postponed the attack for some of the places planned for the attack as planned under the operation.