There was a time when white hair was seen to be associated with age, but nowadays it is a common problem. Now the hair of people is starting to turn white at an early age. Children's hair also turns white at a young age.
According to experts, this is all due to melanin. Melanin pigments are found in the cells of our hair roots and this works to make our hair black. When the formation of melanin decreases, the hair starts turning white. But now the question arises that why does it become less to become melanin? Let's know about it and about the measures to control this problem.
Vitamin B12 deficiency
According to experts, with increasing age it is normal for melanin to become less or not. But if this is happening at a young age, then the main reason for this is your lifestyle and food. Nowadays vitamin B12 deficiency is usually seen in people. Vitamin B12 cannot be found in vegetarian food, so its supplement is needed. Due to its deficiency, hair starts turning white at an early age.
At the same time, the problem of thyroid is very common nowadays due to poor lifestyle. The thyroid gland produces the T3, T4 thyroxine hormone. But there is an imbalance in these hormones when there is a problem of the thyroid. It has a direct effect on the mind and hair. This causes hair to turn white or frizzy before time.
Stress and Outdoor Food
Even under stress, the hair becomes white. Because of this, stem cells are affected and this leads to a decrease in the production of melanin. At the same time, the body does not get nourishment due to external eating, more junkfood and fastfood eating habit and the hair turns white before time.
Sometimes this problem is also due to family reasons. If this has been a problem in the family, then you too can be affected by this problem.
What to do
1. Take a good diet. Include green vegetables, sprouted grains, fruits, juices, soups, salads, buttermilk, yogurt, milk etc. in the diet.
2. Eat vitamin B12 or supplement it and complete its deficiency in the body.
3. Do yoga, exercise regularly. Please meditate for a while. This will help reduce your stress.
4. Massage hair twice a week with oil, so that they can be nourished. One can use mustard, coconut, olives for massage.
5. Get a full eight hours of sleep. Avoid Outside Catering. Do not eat more than once or twice a month for change.